Listen to key insights about the secrets to success in the television and radio industries by local gurus.
- Spencer McCoy: Sales Manager for ABC 7 Television, Los Angeles
- Mark Thomas: General Manager of Clear Channel Communications-Riverside (KGGI 99.1, Fox News 1350, and Funny 1440)
- Jim Maurer: Vice President of Advertising for L.A. Newsgroup/Inland Newspapers
- Jeff Parke: General Manager of 96.7 KCAL Rocks and KOLA 99.9 -
April 8th, 2014 at Cal State San Bernardino
We invite you to join us on Tuesday, April 8th for an extraordinary opportunity to witness live presentations from some of the best and brightest advertising, marketing and communication college students throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
The American Advertising Federation (AAF) has presented the National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC) for over 40 years, and this year we have the honor of hosting the district competition here in the Inland Empire at Cal State San Bernardino. This year the corporate client Mary Kay Inc. has tasked student teams to develop a recommendation for the implementation of a national, fully integrated 2015 marketing campaign to expand its footprint among 18-24 year old women, while continuing to attract new Independent Beauty Consultants (IBCs) in the target market through product portfolio, brand building activities, and corporate social responsibility efforts. Ten college and university teams from Southern California and Southern Nevada are participating in this year’s competition and a panel of industry executives will select the AAF District 15 winning team to potentially compete in May at the AAF National Competition in Boca Raton, FL. Teams participating this year include USC, UNLV, UCSD, UCLA, UCI, Mt. St. Mary’s, College of the Canyons, Chapman, Cal Poly & Art Institute. For more information and sponsor/recruiter opportunities please contact District 15 NSAC Coordinator, Sandy King-Arizmendis at 951-288-3843 or email@example.com.
Date: Tuesday April 8, 2014
Place: CSUSB SMSU Events Center A & B (FREE event)
- 8 am – 5 pm Team presentations (30 min. each/ random order Events Center rooms A & B).
- 5:00-6 pm Recruiter Networking Session (SMSU Lobby)
- 6:30 – 8 pm Awards Ceremony (Rooms A & B)
District Forwarding Form
Forwarding for bronze or silver winners to the district competition must be done by March 17th, download the forwarding form, Forwarding-Form-2014.doc